Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DIsney Music

My favorite song to come from Disney is "When You Wish Upon A Star". I have not clue why but whenever I hear it, it makes me tear up *just* a little. When I hear it in the iconic setting of Walt Disney World it is even more emotional for me. I always think of Jiminy Cricket. There is something so hopeful and uplifting in those few measures of music. That for that brief time I feel like everything is going to ok, that all of cares and worries of the world, just float away.

Another favorite piece of music is "Wishes" firework display. The combination of being in the Magic Kingdom and hearing the music, in time with the flash of color is amazing. I am hard pressed to think of a better way to spend a cool spring evening, than sitting near the hub and watching "Wishes".

I am sure there will be other posts on the music of Disney, this is just the appetizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment