Thursday, April 29, 2010

OMG!!!! EO!!!!

Ok SoOOOooOOooOoOo Today there is a big announcement from Walt Disney World (ok i think it's a big announcement)



the link insert thing isn't working (cause i'm not sure why) but here copy and paste

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/04/captain-eo-returning-to-walt-disney-world-resort/

CAPTAIN EO IS COMING BACK TO EPCOT!!!!!!!

It will be coming back on July 2nd. If you read through the comments Disney says that it will run at least until the end of December, but an official end date is TBD.

I'll make a post later on my one and only memory of EO (I only saw it once, on my first trip) But HOPEFULLY now that I am gainfully employed my hubby and I will be planning a trip for some time between july and december.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember much about Eo, except that I liked it. I hope, hope, hope you get to go soon!

    ReplyDelete